Sunday, January 20, 2008

Firstly, the blogger keyword of the day, given to me on Richard Madeley's blog: phpup.

Well, it'll vary, of course, but to my knowledge the arterial pH of a dog should hover around 7.4, provided it's not panting. (The dog, not the pH.)

----------------------------

There are times when I just Don't Get It.

Browsing amazon.com, I click on a book with the ponderous title Changes in Cardiovascular Risk Factors During a Two-year Intervention Programme among 13-to 15-Year Old Children and Adolescents (The North Karelia Youth Project) (Paperback). Authored by Erkki Vartialnen, published 1983 by the Research Institute of Public Health. Nothing odd so far.

Don't ask me why a Chicago resident equally far removed from Karelia, cardiology and social work would want to own this publication. It's for my novel. Everything I want to read but can't justify buying is for my novel. At least that's what I'll be telling the IRS when I write it off my taxes.

Anyway, I scroll down to the section called "Tags customers associate with similar products," and... well, how about I just show you, okay? Here is the full list of tags Amazon customers associate with products similar to this book.

(Just a reminder, the title is "Changes in Cardiovascular Risk Factors During a Two-year Intervention Programme among 13-to 15-Year Old Children and Adolescents (The North Karelia Youth Project).")

Tags:

vampire romance (230)
spirituality (184)
vampire (169)
travel (152)
romance (147)
circus (140)
memoir (136)
digital photography (130)
afghanistan (127)
xmen (2)


o_0

No comments: